We Sell New & Used Cantilever Rack Systems
Cantilever Rack systems are cantilever style storage shelving designed to manage loads of varying length and proportion, while still staying completely accessible from the front without any of the horizontal restrictions of traditional pallet rack. Without front column obstruction, the entire length of the rack may be used for storage. For added flexibility, loads of differing lengths may be stored on the same rack and even at the same level.
Cantilever Rack Storage Benefits
- Instant accessibility to one piece or a full load
- Fast convenient handling of long, unwieldy stock
- Provides a neat and orderly inventory system
- Permits storage of tubes, bars, structural material and other long heavy items that must be kept off the floor
- Bases can also be used for storage without subtracting from the capacity of the upright
- Forklifts can easily load items onto and off of the arms
- Easily Expandable – Purchasing an extra upright, arms and braces will provide an Add-on unit to your existing unit
Cantilever Rack, often referred as lumber rack or pipe rack is a great solution to a very real storage problem. Often, distributors and manufacturers find themselves with long, bulky items they need to safely store, but no real way to store them safely. Cantilevers are an ideal solution for these problems.
Cantilever racks make quick work of storing long and bulky items like lumber, plumbing pipes, bar stock or other long raw materials. These racks utilize a center column with arms providing the actual shelf levels for storing items which can allow for uneven overhang. Traditional pallet racks are limited to the length of the beams used in each section.
Cantilever racking is manufactured to be either single sided or double sided, the only difference being the number of sides available for storage. Single sided units can only utilize one side while double sided units can store material on both sides.
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more abundant. More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient. Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
Home Depot-Style Cantilever In Stock!
We carry the largest inventory of Structural Cantilever with welded brace panels in Texas.
Custom Built Cantilever Storage Systems
We also custom build Cantilever storage systems. These custom built Cantilever racks are designed and engineered to meet your storage needs. All of our custom built systems are stamped and approved by a state certified structural engineer…and Made in the USA!