Warehouse Teardown & Dismantle Service
Our installation and tear-down crews have the expertise to make your warehouse project stress-free. Hire a professional team to help you avoid some common mistakes that occur when warehouse storage equipment is handled the wrong way. Some common occurrences happen when hiring your own workers to disassemble your pallet racks and other equipment include:
- Lost parts, bolts and assembly pieces to reconfigure
- Racking is not bundled correctly for safe transportation
- Damage to the rack system in teardown
- Employees are not trained or insured to take down rack
- Higher costs due to lost efficiency and paying overtime to untrained employees
Our crew will keep you organized even during warehouse tear-down. We will engage your employees and discuss a schedule before creating a layout to maximize storage space in your new location or negotiating a sale for your old equipment. Our goal is to create a custom solution to fit your needs. We will stack and band all materials and label the materials for easy reassembly and to maximize the equipment’s resale value. Overall, safety is a number one concern when taking down storage equipment, hiring a professional will ensure that the job is done in a safe and timely manner that is also efficient.