Rolling Safety Ladders are a solution to accessing items vertically.
Made in Texas to ANSI specifications, with rugged 1” steel square tubing. Each rolling ladder comes standard with a weight activated lock to prevent the ladder from moving once using. There is a handle on the side that will de-activate the lock so that it can be moved around again. Available in perforated or serrated tread materials for steps.
- 57 degree slope is standard
- 30″, 24″, or 18″ wide steps
- 5 steps and higher utilize the Lock Step
- 4 steps and shorter are Spring Loaded
- Rubber tips at stabilizing legs
- 14″ deep top platform
- 300 lbs load rating
- 1″ square tube construction
- 30″ handrails if equipped
- Gray industrial enamel finish