We Sell New & Used Pallet Jacks
This high quality pallet jack will stand up to the day-after-day use that is found in most warehouses and manufacturing operations. The iron-core polyurethane ball-bearing wheels will start the load and keep it rolling with less effort than competing models. The entry and exit rollers get it into and out of the pallet quickly. At the end of a shift it will be as ready as it was at the start.
- Handle is ergonomic, protective, and shock-proof; self-returning for safety and operator efficiency; reinforced for a long, useful life.
- Sealed 60,000-cycle hydraulic pump.
- Foot control for increased operator efficiency.
- Quick lift – only 11 strokes to maximum height.
- Dust cover over bearings to prevent premature failure.
- Polyurethane over iron wheels for long life.
- 10 grease fittings for easy maintenance.
- Polyurethane wheels won’t mark up floors. Dual entry/exit rollers for easy roll in/out.
- Adjustable push rods to combat uneven wear. Reinforced, high tensile strength steel frame.
Pallet Jack Standard Sizes
|PJ55||27″ x 48″||5,500|
|PJ66||27″ x 48″||6,600|
|PJ1636||16″ x 36″||2,200|
|PJ1642||16″ x 42″||2,200|
|PJ1648||16″ x 48″||2,200|
|PJ2036||20.5″ x 36″||5,500|
|PJ2042||20.5″ x 42″||5,500|
|PJ2048||20.5″ x 48″||5,500|
|PJ2736||27″ x 36″||5,500|
|PJ2742||27″ x 42″||5,500|
|PJ2760||27″ x 60″||4,400|
|PJ2772||27″ x 72″||3,300|
Pallet Jack Warranty
- 2 years on pump, 1 year on fork frame
- 90 days on wheels, axles and bearings