1. How does the process get started?
- We can take your existing blueprints and integrate them with your storage goals for maximum space utilization.
- Determine the exact needs your warehouse must satisfy including sizing, safety, and operating requirements.
- We can also perform a full onsite-evaluation at your warehouse location.
2. What type of software do you use?
Russell Industries uses the latest version of AutoCADÂ® software, one of the world's leading 2D and 3D CAD design software tools. AutoCADÂ® assists us in maximizing the space in your warehouse and increases accessibility to your products to boost productivity. The software requires a design degree or material handling expert to operate efficiently. We have over 40 years of experience in warehouse design at Russell Industries.
3. How does it assist in the setup?
Say goodbye to the old fashioned way of designing a warehouse... pencil and paper... and say hello to technology in 2013! This process can be done completely through our software without the expense of hiring an additional contractor or architect.
Russell Industries has experience in design layouts for:
- Distribution centers
- Grocery distribution
- Third party logistic companies
- Electronic / Tech data industries
- Pharmaceutical supply
Ultimately, companies build new warehousing centers for three key reasons: to increase productivity, to reduce operating costs, and/or to enhance customer service levels. If you are looking to design and install a brand new storage system or simply need to create some extra room in your warehouse, please contact a material handling expert at Russell Industries today!