Unfortunately not all properties come with a dock for truck unloading or receiving roll off shipping containers. Building an exterior concrete is expensive and permanent. Adding a Mobile Yard Ramp is a much more cost effective solution that not only saves money, but offers flexibility and can be taken with a business if they move to a new location.
Open serrated steel grating provides excellent traction while preventing build-up of snow, water, and other debris. Beveled approach provides a smooth transition. For truck or rail-car to ground applications choose a 36' unit including a level off. Choose a 30' straight design for quick loading from dock to ground.
Russell Industries offers a wide range of Yard Ramps with the following specifications:
- All steel welded construction
- Capacities from 16,000 to 60,000 pounds
- Wide range of capacities and sizes available
- Solid rubber tires standard, pneumatic tires optional
- Steel serrated grating
- Double-action hydraulic pump
- For additional savings, can be ordered Non-Mobile w/o wheels and hydraulics
Combining a Yard Ramp with a Steel Platform is an inexpensive alternative to building an external concrete dock. Call either of our locations (Houston 713-692-7225 or Irving 877-718-7225) to speak with a knowledgeable Sales Representative to discuss how adding a Yard Ramp will benefit your organization.